Real life hand photos for all hand shapes

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Jun 17 20:50:08 UTC 2011

Will there be Sign Writing symbols to accompany each picture?

R. H.  Dettloff

________________________________
From: Steve Slevinski <slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 12:27 PM
Subject: Real life hand photos for all hand shapes

Hi List,

Adam Frost just finished the real life photos for all hand shapes. Congratulations and thank you.

You can find his originals in PSD format online:
http://www.movementwriting.org/symbolbank/downloads/ISWA2010/ISWA2010_Photos/

I reformatted his photos in PNG format and added them to the ISWA Font Reference as reserved font name "ISWA 2010 Hand Photo".  It's the last font in the list.

Main font page:
http://www.signpuddle.net/iswa

ISWA 2010 Hand Photo:
Directory - http://www.signpuddle.net/iswa/hand1
Download - http://www.signpuddle.net/iswa/hand1.zip (28 MB)

I also updated the ISWA 2010 HTML Reference so that it now includes photos for all hand shapes.
http://www.signbank.org/iswa
http://www.signbank.org/iswa.zip (42 MB)

Very exciting,
-Steve