Real life hand photos for all hand shapes

Fri Jun 17 21:06:40 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
June 17, 2011

Yes, for example, go to this web page:

Handshapes with Photos
http://www.signbank.org/iswa/cat_1.html

and also take a look at this web page:

http://www.signbank.org/iswa/100_sg.html
(scroll down to see all the handshapes)

Thank you Steve and Adam, for this work!

Val;-)

------