Hello SignWriting List!

Erika Hoffmann erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Mar 24 16:40:33 UTC 2011

Dear Val,
I'm so sorry to hear that your mother experienced these health problems, but
so happy to hear that she is doing much better. I feel very lucky to have
been able to visit you last winter and, in the process, get to meet your
wonderful parents. Please give them my regards and a hearty "hi!" from my
son Leo.
Love,
Erika

--