How to add a topic (or a tag) for s aign?

Wed Mar 2 16:40:56 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
March 2, 2011

Thank you, Olga, for the question about Topics or Tags for signs in SignPuddle. And thanks, Steve, for explaining...

As Steve said, SignPuddle has a way for us to give signs Tags or Topics in the Terms area. When you add a new sign to SignPuddle, a screen appears for you to add the word-gloss (Terms). There are 12 possible Terms you can add, that are searchable. Place your Tag or Topic in one of those 12 slots...for example, in the attached diagram, my Tag is "page number"...By placing the Tag in the Terms area, I can search for "page number" and all signs with that are "page numbers" will list. See attached...