SignWriting Blogs?

Fri Mar 4 20:46:02 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
March 4, 2011

On Mar 4, 2011, at 12:10 pm wrote:
> The more I study SW the more I understand that it's a great system. I'm thinking of what can attract people. Of course, it's important to describe experience of using SW in other countries. But may be SW blog can help?

Thank you for asking about SignWriting Blogs...go to this web page:

Blogs That Mention SignWriting
http://www.signwriting.org/blogs/

There is a blog written in ASL in SignWriting:

ASL Blog by Adam Frost
http://frostvillage.com/blog/lang/ase/

There is a blog for SignWriting in BSL (British Sign Language):

Write BSL Blog by Suzanne Pach
http://writebsl.wordpress.com/

There are blogs from French Switzerland:

SignEcriture Blog
http://signecriture.blogspirit.com/

and the French-Swiss are having a SignWriting event on March 19th!
http://www.signecriture.org/Calendrier_.html

I am sure there are other blogs too - if others know of some please tell me!