LESSON: How to Construct New Hand Symbols Using the ISWA

Sun Mar 6 18:18:11 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
March 6, 2011

Hello Everyone -
Below is a better link to the document - hope this one works this time!

How to Construct New SignWriting Hand Symbols
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs7/sw0646_Constructing_New_SignWriting_Hand_Symbols_2011.pdf

----------

On Mar 2, 2011, at 5:09 AM, Natasha Escalada-Westland wrote:

> Thank you Val!  Mystery solved!!
> Natasha

------

Hello Natasha!
I am glad to know the mystery is solved ;-)

Here is a PDF document summarizing all we discussed:

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacc.edu

http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1