Hello SignWriting List!

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu Mar 24 17:20:31 UTC 2011

Val,
I've always known that you have wonderful parents and it's been evident
through the years how much they care for you.  In turn, that means
caring for the deaf throughout the world as you continue to do so.   I'm
sorry to hear about what your mother and your family has gone through
this past week and, indeed, it is wonderful that she has pulled out of it.

Hoping for the best for you and your family,
Bill