Adam will present signwriting at Gallaudet University

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 9 22:09:39 UTC 2011

I had spoken to the developers of ELAN some time ago about creating an interface
for ELAN and SignWriting. As there is an interface for non Roman-alphabets,
there might be a way to get SW interfaces to work.

Charles Butler

________________________________
From: Adam Frost <icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Mon, May 9, 2011 5:03:25 PM
Subject: Re: Adam will present signwriting at Gallaudet University

Thanks all for your comments and wishes. I was hoping that I'd be the one to let
you all know, but word of mouth has beat me again. ;-) Actually I have been
focusing on finishing up my semester which has turned out a success.

I may have a faulty memory, which wouldn't be a first for me, but I think it was
here on this list where someone had mentioned about using SignWriting together
with ELAN. If anyone knows what I am talking about, let me know because I think
it might be something I can mention when presenting my paper.

Adam

On May 7, 2011, at 11:25 PM, Erika Hoffmann wrote:

That's great! There are some influential scholars participating - I'm glad Adam
will be able to bring SW to their attention!