Rome (Italy): Workshop on SW and SL's linguistics

Tue May 24 15:30:26 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
May 24, 2011

Hello Claudia!
Thank you for informing us about your workshop on SignWriting in Italy ... and congratulations on this achievement...

I had a magical morning exploring information about your workshop....First, I went to this web page:

Grupo S.I.L.I.S.
http://www.grupposilis.it/

Second, on the above web page, I found a very good video showing Italian signers writing SignWriting in a classroom, with an explanation in Italian Sign Language on the video. I also found the same video on YourTube:

YouTube video showing SignWriting
in Italian Sign Language (LIS):

http://youtu.be/RTniYA1lTDM

I will post information about this event on our SignWriting web site -

Thank you for telling us!

Val ;-)

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: