Question about the Delegs Editor

Mon Nov 14 18:00:38 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
November 12, 2011

Hello Stefan and Stuart -
Thank you for explaining how to write a sign in the Delegs Editor. So how do I go back and forth between SignPuddle and Delegs? For example, here is what I just tried:

1. I went to:

Delegs Editor Software
http://www.delegs.com/DelegsPage/

2. I clicked on the Delegs Editor button on the far right

3. I then clicked on GebärdenSchrift-Editor ausprobieren.

4. The Editor program opens:

http://www.delegs.com/SignWritingEditor3/

5. and I can type spoken language to bring in SignWriting signs…and choose from a pull-down menu of multiple choices…

but how do I bring in a brand new sign from SignPuddle, which I might need to create? How does Delegs Editor connect to SignPuddle? If I go to SignPuddle and use SignMaker, I am required to save it in SignPuddle…does the Delegs Editor automatically include any new additions to a SignPuddle file?

Val ;-)

-------

-----

sutton at signwriting.org