Communication Access & Technology Expo on Tampa

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Nov 22 18:11:55 UTC 2011

Val and others,

Thank you for asking how the Expo was.  I did enjoy it.  With the help
of some audiology students from USF, a local university, we set up a
tent gazebo with 4 tables under it.  The SignPuddle table was on one
side and I was able to demonstrate it to a few people.   One born deaf
man was confused at first.  I explained the symbols to him and his face
lit up when it suddenly made sense for him and he could recognize the
ASL words.  That was really worth it.

The following picture is of an interpreter friend looking at SignPuddle.

Bill