AW: Query - Duplication arc

Thu Nov 10 18:48:17 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
November 10, 2011

Hi Stefan and Charles -

Oh. I see. I would read your writing, Stefan, as doing the right side, then doing the left side then doing the right side then doing the left side.

I would read Charles's writing as "doing two movements of the tongue on the right side, and then doing two movements of the tongue on the left side...

I thought that was what Charles wanted -

There really is no need for the Uneven Alternating Dynamics Symbol - Stefan is correct about that - I know I wouldn't use it - but on the other hand it is not wrong really if you do one side twice, and then the other side twice -

Val ;-)

----