AW: Question about the Delegs Editor

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 14 18:04:42 UTC 2011

Hi Val,

it does take one night to include new signs from SignPuddle to
delegs-Editor. – Short enough to do my homework for tomorrow – smile.

Stefan

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 14. November 2011 19:01
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Betreff: Re: Question about the Delegs Editor

SignWriting List

November 12, 2011

Hello Stefan and Stuart -

Thank you for explaining how to write a sign in the Delegs Editor. So how do
I go back and forth between SignPuddle and Delegs? For example, here is what
I just tried:

1. I went to:

Delegs Editor Software

http://www.delegs.com/DelegsPage/

2. I clicked on the Delegs Editor button on the far right

3. I then clicked on GebärdenSchrift-Editor
<http://www.delegs.com/SignWritingEditor3/>  ausprobieren.

4. The Editor program opens:

http://www.delegs.com/SignWritingEditor3/

5. and I can type spoken language to bring in SignWriting signs
and choose
from a pull-down menu of multiple choices

but how do I bring in a brand new sign from SignPuddle, which I might need
to create? How does Delegs Editor connect to SignPuddle? If I go to
SignPuddle and use SignMaker, I am required to save it in SignPuddle
does
the Delegs Editor automatically include any new additions to a SignPuddle
file?

Val ;-)

-------