CAI Expo

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sat Nov 19 05:36:28 UTC 2011

Thank you, Val, for the well wishes for the expo tomorrow.   I will be
using the same setup as last year.  It was good then and should be good
now.  That computer is a hands-on kiosk, meaning that anyone can play
with PersonalPuddle on it without my supervision.   Of course, I'll
demonstrate with it, too.  I'm hoping more people will become involved
by using it themselves.

Bill