AW: DELEGS SignWriting Editing software, University of Hamburg

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu Oct 6 12:56:18 UTC 2011

Valerie, Stefan, and others,
Somehow I had gotten onto this page:
http://wpspc20.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/SignWritingEditor2/
which seems to be more of an experimental version.

When I double click on a sign, I get an editor with an on screen
keyboard and a little composing box above the sign with the sign in it.
It works similar to SignPuddle, in that signs can be edited in the box.
However, I noticed that it has at least one problem - highlighted glyphs
change to another glyph during their highlight, then change back to the
proper glyph when not highlighted.

Bill