AW: AW: DELEGS SignWriting Editing software, University of Hamburg

Thu Oct 6 14:57:12 UTC 2011

Hi Stefan,

I am so glad they support horizontal writing.  It is an important option.

I am curious, from SignPuddle, do you take the sign image or the sign
character string?

I think they are planning to use the Preliminary Unicode so they can use
the XML export directly.  If they get this working, it would be great
news.  The Unicode part is a bit tricky.  The ASCII version is much
easier to use.

Keep up the great work,
-Steve