ANNOUNCING: SignWriting Workshop in Italy!

Tue Oct 11 15:13:41 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 11, 2011

This message from Claudia never made it to the SignWriting List, because of a mistaken email address, but Claudia wanted to post this to the List...so here it is... thank you, Claudia, for this message -  Val ;-)

----

------