Recent Postings on the SignWriting site from Saudi Arabia

Fri Oct 14 21:30:11 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 14, 2011

JUST POSTED ON THE SIGNWRITING WEB SITE:
http://www.signwriting.org/index.html#RecentPostings

Saudi Arabia
King Saud University, 2011

"A Proposed Semantic System for translating Arabic text to Arabic Sign Language"
by Ameera Masoud Almasoud, Supervised by Dr. Hend Al-Khalifa

Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Degree of Master in Information System at
the Department of Information System at the College of Computer and Information Sciences

sw0674_SA_Paper_ArabicText_to_ArabicSign_Almasoud_AlKhalifa.pdf
sw0675_SA_Thesis_ArabicText_to_ArabicSign_Almasoud_AlKhalifa.pdf
sw0676_SA_Examples_Translation_ArabicText_to_ArabicSign.pdf

Many thanks to Ameera Masoud Almasoud for permission to post this thesis. I have posted the entire document, plus two smaller documents...one a paper presentation, and one shows full sentences written in SignWriting in Saudi Arabian Sign Language...

Right now the links are available on the front page of the SignWriting site, but later I plan to place the same links in the SignWrting in Arabic Nations section and also in software development and perhaps other places where the information will be useful -

For more Recent Postings on the SignWriting site, go to:

Recent Postings
http://www.signwriting.org/index.html#RecentPostings