when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens?

Sun Oct 16 23:50:59 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 16, 2011

Dear SW List Members:

When you go to this web page, and search for something, and press Go, do you get a search?

Or do you get a message from Google saying you cannot search?

SignWriting Search
http://www.signwriting.org/search

I am trying to fix it, but I am not sure if the problem is only when I access the site or is everyone seeing the same message? I get a message saying I am blocked from searching...The message starts with a big "We're Sorry but..."

Are you getting that message too? Or can you search?