SEARCH works again on the SignWriting Site!

Mon Oct 17 05:23:21 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 16, 2011

Thank you for telling me, Mohamed, and for testing the old Search routine.

It has now been fixed. It looks a little different, but actually the searching is a little stronger now...

Go to:

Search SignWriting
http://www.signwriting.org/search

You will have to refresh or reload your browser to see the changes -

I hope the searches work for you -

Thanks again everyone -

Val ;-)

-----