AW: (Now yes, you have the video!) A ortografic correction on Facebook!

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 25 13:00:39 UTC 2011

Eu penseu que primeiro escrito e attentou escriver receptivo nao expressivo. O licao escrive expressivo e mao oscuro nao claro.
I think that the first writing is attempting to write a movement expressively and gets the facing wrong. This is a common mistake in writing from a teacher's hands rather than taking the sign internally and writing one's own.
The lesson is showing what the person has written if read expressively, which is awkward. The second shows the sign written properly expressively.

Charles Butler

chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com

240-764-5748

Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM>
Subject: Re: AW: (Now yes, you have the video!) A ortografic correction on Facebook!
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 8:49 AM

The video doesn't seem to be talking to the sign spelling that is actually displayed at all.
Watching the video, he seems to be talking about a signing with the left hand across the body where as either of these options is the right hand on the right side of the body.
Opcao (Option) 1 or 2 are both the same, one is more streamlined than the other but it is still the right hand with the right index finger touching on the cheek and moving down.

Charles Butler

chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com

240-764-5748

Clear writing moves business forward.