null glyph?

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Wed Oct 26 18:32:00 UTC 2011

Steve,

Will you look at this ticket I filed against inkscape:

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/882167

In particular, the comments are illuminating.  It appears that
SWIS is generating invalid svg files (they have no closing
tag), and it's *possible*, though not confirmed, that there
is a bounding-box related issue in the generated file as well.

When I test SignPuddle, the closing tag is included.  My local
SWIS2 is not attaching the closing tag.  Will you refresh SWIS2
so it generates this closing tag?  I note also that the width
and height arguments differ between SignPuddle and my local
SWIS2.

Maybe you've already refreshed and I just need to update?

-Alan

--
.i ma'a lo bradi cu penmi gi'e du