null glyph?

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Thu Oct 27 01:10:30 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 07:07:49PM -0500, Steve Slevinski wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> That is quite a rabbit hole.
>
> I always use "\n" in my code, never "\r".  I wonder where this is
> coming from?  The "glyphogram.php" script is where to look.  The
> code lines in question would be...
>
>   case "svg":
>     header("Content-type: image/svg+xml");
>     header('Content-Disposition: filename=' . $name . '.svg');
>     echo glyphogram_svg($ksw, $ver, $size, $pad, $bound, $line,
> $fill, $back, $colorize);
>     break;
>
> You can add a statement before the "break;"
>   echo "\n";
>
> Regards,
> -Steve

It's been too crazy a day for me, apparently.  Your code isn't producing
any newline at all, which is totally fine.  I verified with this
command:

  curl -o- "http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.6/glyphogram.php?style=svg2&ksw=M0x0" | hexdump -C

That means I have one more bug to track down...

Thank you Steve.

-Alan
--
.i ma'a lo bradi cu penmi gi'e du