Documents SignPuddle ColumnMaker

Sun Oct 30 19:26:31 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 30, 2011

Hi Stefan, Steve and Adam -

What fun! Your document looks great.

I love the SVG Refinement font.

There are a variety of ways to print this -

I know four options. Here is the first one... I chose Charles Butler's Halloween document as an example here in the attached screen capture - that is a nice document, Charles!

To print SVG from SignPuddle ColumnMaker:

1. Right Click on the column in ColumnMaker. Choose Print Frame from the pull-down menu (see attached). Then it prints to your printer. On the Mac operating system we can also choose to print to PDF from each frame when the printer driver comes up...can you do that? See attached screen capture showing what it looks like when I right-click on a column....