test -

Wed Oct 5 13:22:29 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 5, 2011

Hello Stefan and everyone -

The SignWriting List is working well. The messages you sent yesterday, Stefan, were sent to my private email address by mistake. I know you meant to post them to the SignWriting List, but they were sent to me instead.

And I did not know this until late last night, because yesterday the electricity in my home and office was turned off all day (over 8 hours) by the electric company, for maintenance - So I found your messages after the electricity was turned back on... I will re-post your messages to the List shortly.

I am so happy you had a wonderful day celebrating your birthday, Stefan, with so many dynamic SignWriting projects - very exciting -

Val ;-)