AW: DELEGS SignWriting Editing software, University of Hamburg

Wed Oct 5 21:30:40 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 5, 2011

Hello Stefan!
This is all so wonderful, and no rush at all. I know you are under deadline right now and are too busy to teach us...so there is plenty of time later. You have already answered some of my questions and it is clear for me now. Thank you for attaching the diagrams below...  Val ;-)