Please help us test SignWriter Studio Beta 5!!

isa peixoto da silva isalibras123 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 10 15:35:03 UTC 2011

Obrigada !!

E por favor mande uma resposta se vai dar certo a instalação.

Atenciosamente
Isa

Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 09:15:23 -0600
From: duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Subject: Re: Please help us test SignWriter Studio Beta 5!!
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

        Obrigado por tentar
          instalá-lo e para
            seu feedback. Vou investigar e
          corrigi-lo.

          Agradeço muito!

    Jonathan

    On 09/10/2011 10:05 AM, isa peixoto da silva wrote:

        BOA TARDE AMIGOS DA LISTSERV!

        Infelizmente não  consegui completar a instalação do
          programa, dar sempre erro.

            Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 00:14:54 -0700

            From: sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG

            Subject: Please help us test SignWriter Studio Beta 5!!

            To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

            SignWriting List
            October 9, 2011

            Hello Jonathan and everyone -

            I apologize that it has taken me so long to test Beta 5
              of SignWriter Studio. I want so much to use the program,
              and it is a shame that I am so busy these days.

            Is there anyone here on the SignWriting List who would
              be willing to test the Beta 5 of SignWriter Studio? I just
              downloaded it and tried it on my nephew's Windows computer
              and I had some problems... I kept getting messages like
              this:

            "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.
              If you click continue, the application will ignore this
              error. "Could not load file or assembly
              System.Data.SQLite.dll or one of its dependents."  and
               "Object not set to an instance of an object. The
              specified module could not be found..."

            I suspect I did not install it properly, or simply do
              not know what I am doing -

            I am trying to install Windows now, on my Mac using
              Boot Camp - once I have that working, I will try again and
              maybe we can Skype, Jonathan, while you teach me what to
              do...ok? That will work best for me and I will write to
              you privately to setup a time so we can meet on Skype -
              thank you so much for your hard work on SignWriter Studio
              -

            So Bill, for example, can you help test Jonathan's
              SignWriter Studio? The download link is below - or anyone
              else? We need your feedback - I look forward to hearing
              from someone else besides little old me....smile...

            Val ;-)

            ---------