NEW Journal Article on SignWriting: Language & Communication Journal

Thu Oct 13 20:10:05 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 11, 2011

Hello SW List -
Erika has shared a copy of the PDF of this article with me, and it is an excellent article - Thank you, Erika. (The diagrams look great, by the way ;-) ...

At the moment, the article has to be purchased at the link below.

We do not have permission to post the PDF. We can only share a copy privately...so write to me privately if you would like to view a copy...

Sutton at SignWriting.org