when you search on our SignWriting web site, what happens?

Mon Oct 17 01:09:39 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 16, 2011

Hi Tini -
So you can search for topics and you have no problem? That is great news - thanks for telling me - It must be only my computers - I thought it was a problem with our web site in general but I hope it is only me - smile -

Val ;-)

------