AW: Mundbilder in der GebaerdenSchrift

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Mon Oct 17 13:52:18 UTC 2011

Sorry, Stefan, I didn't mean to contradict you.  I was giving thought to
an eventual maturation of sign language where a sign will be known by a
student to represent a given concept, not that it would provide
articulation clues.

Just a question, do you ever think that more advanced students could
ever use an abbreviated form of a sign and remember how to articulate
that sign in German?

Bill