SignWriter Studio Beta 5.2!!

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Wed Oct 19 13:08:43 UTC 2011

Hi,
     My mistake.

the correct link is
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/download/SignWriter%20Studio%20Beta%200.0.5.2.exe

Sorry

Jonathan
On 18/10/2011 2:28 PM, Bill Reese wrote:
> I'm not exactly sure but I think that download link that Jonathan gave
> is for an older beta.  I've emailed Jonathan privately about it.  It
> may be best to wait and see what he says.
>
> Bill
>

> On 10/18/2011 12:34 PM, Valerie Sutton wrote:
>> SignWriting List
>> October 18, 2011
>>
>> Hi Andre and Jonathan -
>>
>> Thank you, Jonathan, for giving us another chance to test SignWriter
>> Studio - and I look forward to testing it later today if possible -
>>
>> And thank you, Andre, for testing it!
>>
>> I remember having similar experiences to what Andre experienced - Do
>> you have a sample dictionary that really shows us signs already
>> written, in SignWriter Studio, Jonathan?
>>
>> Could you write us exact instructions as to what to do when we open
>> the program?
>>
>> I know you already have a beautiful Help section and I did read that,
>> but I could not find a sample dictionary or editor that really showed
>> me some signs already written for us -
>>
>> I will write again when I test it this evening -
>>
>> Val ;-)
>>

>> --------
>>

>> On Oct 18, 2011, at 9:14 AM, Gagnon et Thibeault wrote:
>>
>>> *Hi Jonathan and everyone,*
>>> **
>>> *    In SignWriter Studio, I clicked on "Open SignWriter file" from
>>> the menu select.  There are DN4 and Sample SWS.  I chose the file
>>> "Sample SWS".  I read "There are currently no entries in this file.
>>> To continue, choose an option from the module menu".  I clicked on
>>> OK.  There are dictionary, document and signlists from the module
>>> menu.  I chose a dictionary.  I read "Unhanded exception has occured
>>> in your application.  If you click Continue, the application will
>>> ignore this error and attempt to continue.  If you click Quit, the
>>> application will close immediately".  I clicked Continue.  In
>>> SignWriter Studio Dictionary,  I cannot see a sign image or
>>> symbols.  I tried to click double on signwriting (I couldn't find
>>> it), I did not get the SignWriter Studio Editor.*
>>> **
>>> *    Best regards,*
>>> **
>>> *    André*

*  *

*                             _                        ____                                      *

*  /\                         | |                      (|    \                                     *

email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca <mailto:duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>
joyoduncan at gmail.com <mailto:joyoduncan at gmail.com>
Cel: 9983-1204
Tel: 2213-5285