SignWriter Studio Beta 5.2!!

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Sun Oct 23 00:02:47 UTC 2011

On 20/10/2011 8:08 AM, Gagnon et Thibeault wrote:
> *Hi Jonathan, Val and everyone,*
> **
> *    I follow your instructions.  It works.  But, I tried to click
> double on signwriting (African) and did not get SignWriter Editor.*
> **
> *    Val, did you get SignWriter Editor?*
André,
     Did Val's instruction get you unstuck or do you need some more help?
> **
> *    Jonathan, I hardly read small letters and smal signwritings
> because I am blind.  I need a font size from 8 to 72 (Microsoft
> Word) and a sign size (SignPudlle 1.6).*
Sorry I don't have it very comfortable  for those who are blind.
Correct me if I am wrong the current font in SignWriter Studio is more
than 8points.  I would say that is about 9.  Just at the lower end of
the range you need.

Steve, what sign size does SignPuddle 1.6 have?

Jonathan
> **
> *    Regards,*
> **