AW: (Now yes, you have the video!) A ortografic correction on Facebook!

Mon Oct 24 07:31:01 UTC 2011

Hi Yuri,

yes I liked to look at your video too. ... and I love all sorts of SW
spelling discussions. Part of our SW tests is to search for
spelling-mistakes in  GebaerdenSchrift-documents. This is fun and is a
wonderful option to improve the skills of a SignWriting scribe. As I
understand your video you are discussing the spelling of a name-sign – The
letter “D”  for “Danielle” and then focus on the long hair. Right?

Well another comment – if you are interested – smile  L.I.F.E

When I look at your performance and in consideration of the second touch
contact at waist level, I would prefer a different notation – the final
D-hand with the gap.

Stefan

  _____