SAUDI ARABIA ... Arabic translation of Lessons in SignWriting Textbook

Yuri Barreto nempretonembranco at YAHOO.COM.BR
Fri Oct 28 21:43:29 UTC 2011

Fantastic!

--- Em sex, 28/10/11, Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG> escreveu:

De: Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG>
Assunto: SAUDI ARABIA ... Arabic translation of Lessons in SignWriting Textbook
Para: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Data: Sexta-feira, 28 de Outubro de 2011, 13:04

SignWriting ListOctober 28, 2011
Hello SignWriting List members....
Great news!
The Lessons in SignWriting Textbook has been translated into the Arabic spoken language as a gift to the world, by Mrs. Afnan M.  Alshehri from Saudi Arabia...
WELCOME, Mrs. Alshehri, to the SignWriting List ;-)
As stated below in some of our messages, we have been given permission to post the translated book.
I feel soooo honored and happy and also grateful to you, Mrs. Alshehri, for taking this big job on your shoulders. I am now preparing the document for posting on our SignWriting web site, and I will announce the link for download here on the SignWriting List, I hope in the next 24 hours.
Please feel free to introduce yourself here on the SignWriting List. I understand that you plan to work towards your Masters Degree? I am very interested in your work and hope you can tell us what you plan to research...
Thank you again and you will hear from me soon here on the List, when your work is posted -
Val ;-)