NEW: SignWriting Hand Symbols Manual completed!

Bob Gotwals gotwals at NCSSM.EDU
Mon Sep 5 14:03:18 UTC 2011

Val, get someone to check your online store web pages.  I just ordered
the book, it looks like it accepted my payment (via paypal), but got a
"404" in response.

  HTTP Status 404 - /thank_you_cancel/thanksw.html

*type*Status report

*message*_/thank_you_cancel/thanksw.html_

*description*_The requested resource (/thank_you_cancel/thanksw.html) is
not available._

this is at:

http://www.suttonshop.com/thank_you_cancel/thanksw.html?tx=26V82261R0755905C&st=Completed&amt=54.00&cc=USD&cm=&item_number=

--
Robert Gotwals, Chemistry Educator
gotwals at ncssm.edu
The North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics
1219 Broad Street
(919) 416-2774
--
"Learn from every single being, experience, and moment. What joy it is to search for lessons and goodness and enthusiasm in others."
						Eve Carson (1985-2008)