Fwd: CZECH SIGN LANGUAGE Video Editing Request

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Tue Sep 6 12:33:09 UTC 2011

Hello Adam.

Thanks for reply.
I think, yes think way how to write the "square".
Do you think there is a way to simplify this writing? I am not sure. Maybe
Val would know?
If not, I am happy with this writing.

Honza