android app for SignPuddle US dictionary

Tue Sep 6 18:10:16 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
September 6, 2011

Hello Schuyler -
Welcome to the SignWriting List and the SignWriting community...

And I particularly like your last paragraph below (big grin ;-)

It is nice to know that SignWriting was easy for you to learn and that our work has been helpful to you -

I know Steve has been working towards the idea of a SignWriting app for the iPad, but I do not know where that stands right now - so many other projects happening simultaneously - but the future for SignWriting in mobile applications is bright -

I do not own an Android phone, so I am not able to test your new software - has anyone else tried it yet?

Val ;-)

--------