android app for SignPuddle US dictionary

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed Sep 7 01:47:08 UTC 2011

The same happens to me with Android 2.2.1.  How long should we wait for
the signs to download, if they do?  An hour?  Am I not patient enough
waiting 15 minutes?  I didn't see any download status bar or any other
indication that anything was downloading.

Bill