Fabulous video from Italy - watch them write SignWriting fast!!

Sun Sep 11 17:15:19 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
September 11,2011

And here is a second video from the same group, in a similar style. Very nice videos!

http://youtu.be/vvYjrtNjWJQ

Writing Italian Sign Language is spreading, thanks to the work of so many in Italy, including our beloved Elena Pizzuto,  who is on my mind everyday - I will create a tribute page to her as soon as I am able... she is sorely missed here too -