Can't edit or add signs

Mon Sep 12 14:21:41 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
September 12, 2011

Hi Charles -
Steve is right - On the Mac, both Safari and Google Chrome cannot be used with SignPuddle right now - the sign does not load into the SignMaker SignBox in those two web browsers and the software development time to make it work is huge and there are other more pressing problems here -

so that has nothing to do with permissions - it is true for all of us -

If you do not have Firefox or Opera or Camino available to you on the Mac, then I guess you cannot use SignPuddle right now -

SignPuddle is free software and Steve devotes long hours to our SignWriting needs - Thank you, Steve, for the gifts you give us everyday -

Val ;-)

--------