Can't edit or add signs

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 12 14:23:55 UTC 2011

At least I know that the system changed, not my passwords. I will try to get to a place that has Firefox?
I am sorry if my query for clarification was seen as blunt.
Charles

--- On Mon, 9/12/11, Steve Slevinski <slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET> wrote:

From: Steve Slevinski <slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET>
Subject: Re: Can't edit or add signs
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Date: Monday, September 12, 2011, 9:30 AM

    On 9/12/11 7:20 AM, Charles Butler wrote:

              I use Safari. Are you limiting editing to only one
                platform now?

    Hi Charles,

    Regretfully, the latest versions of Safari do not work well with the
    current SignPuddle editors.  This is not going to change any time
    soon.

    Going forward, cross-platform editors are a high priority, but I
    have several other higher priorities that I need to tackle first.

    Regrets,

    -Steve