AW: Finger?

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 12 22:17:14 UTC 2011

There are a lot of things that are going on as to why some have the index finger in one place while the others do not. I know that it seems confusing why when you try to figure it out systematically. Trust me, there is logic behind it. It isn't a general systematic logic because it was done case by case, symbol by symbol. Remember that not all of the symbols were created at the same time. I am sure that there is a logical reason that can explain all of the differences (as I have been looking into it for a while) but it isn't something that has been look at before now. That is because the system has not been put together as a whole like this before. That is why it seems that this is all new when it has always been there.

So, yes, the fingers do not all stay in the same location on the base symbols for every symbol. The most simple explanation as to why is that the symbols would be confused to mean other things if written consistently in the same place for every symbol. I can give you some example of what I mean, but not at the moment. I need to prepare for a class tomorrow.

Adam