New version of the ISWA 2010 SVG Refinement is ready

Tue Sep 20 16:06:24 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
September 20, 2011

Did you all know that Adam has already created all the EPS format for the symbols? They are not put together in a font of course, but they are on our server, Steve....so if you wanted to create the EPS font from Adam's work you could - that would be wonderful -

Val ;-)

------