glyph-level description of a sign?

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Thu Sep 22 01:58:14 UTC 2011

\o/

Thank you every time you articulate how it is that I can read these
symbols.  You have this stuff cold and I often feel you go over the
same step repeatedly with me.  Cheerfully each time, I might add!
Thank you for doing that!

The dataformat.php file will work perfectly.  I just tried a trial
lookup for the example below, finding the hand shapes in the ISWA
reference through browsing using the "ID" symbol identification and
the "Expanded" Data Content.  (though it looks like many/all of the
options will work, that's the one that I found easy to read.)

If you want to do something cute, you could href parts of the code
to the relevant parts of ISWA, but it ranks as a cute trick--please
continue to enjoy working on whatever part of SWIS you find
fascinating--your hint here is more than enough for me to have the
shortcut I wanted.

-Alan

--
.i ma'a lo bradi cu penmi gi'e du