Customize Individual signs in SVG

Mon Sep 26 23:18:26 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
September 26, 2011

Hello Steve and everyone -
This is absolutely beautiful, Steve - Thank you for installing the SVG fonts in the Customize Sign feature in SignPuddle 1.6...

Looking at the big signs below, with the old PNG image and then scrolling down to see the large one below it, in SVG, the difference is so obvious - just what we have needed for years - smooth circles.

And thanks to Adam Frost, for having created the SVG symbols that are used in the SVG Refinement Font. The circles are lovely, Adam, as are all the symbols...

So we now have SVG choices for individual signs in the Customize Sign area, and also SVG choices for documents in ColumnMaker -

The future looks bright!

Val ;-)