news updating for the automatic hand gesture and movement recognition system

Fri Sep 30 14:31:19 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
January 27, 2011

Hello Everyone -
Below is more information about the Automatic Hand Gesture and Movement Recognition software development by Gan Lu. Gan gave me permission to post this information last January as you can read below, and I never got to posting it. Very sorry for the delay, but here it is... Thank you again, Gan. I hope someday it will become finished software by others... Val ;-)

--------