crash course in SW

Fri Sep 30 18:43:11 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
September 30, 2011

Thank you for this message, George - I am glad the SignWriting Basics book has worked for you. It is the very basics of SignWriting...enough to start reading and writing...

It can be downloaded:

SignWriting Basics
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0550-SignWriting-Manual-Part1-Basics.pdf

And I think meeting on Skype by appointment is a wonderful idea, because communication face to face is oftentimes much better than through email - I enjoy meeting people and enjoy sharing .... sometimes email can be too stressful for me ...but when meeting one on one, on Skype or iChat, we can learn from each other in a more relaxed way -

So I want you to know that if you would like to meet on Skype, I would be happy to do so. Write to me privately if you would like that -

I am now going to write to Maureen Doyle on Facebook - thank you Maureen for your many messages - I miss our communication too - and then I am working behind the scenes and helping my family -

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Val ;-)

-----------

sutton at signwriting.org