help customizing a symbol in SignPuddle?

Sun Sep 4 18:56:54 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
September 4, 2011

Alan and everyone -
For those who are not programmers, there is also an easy way to copy an existing sign and then edit it... see my attached graphic. Click on the Copy Sign button underneath the sign you want to edit, and then place the copy into any puddle. Then click on Write Sign, to change or edit the sign and save it. No need to know any code ;-)) Steve has supplied us with user-friendly buttons...

----

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu