NEW: SignWriting Hand Symbols Manual completed!

Bob Gotwals gotwals at NCSSM.EDU
Mon Sep 5 15:46:51 UTC 2011

sounds good, the error doesn't bother me, but thought someone would want
to know!

doing well, hope you are too!  No signing kids this year, one deaf kid,
but completely oral....

--
Robert Gotwals, Chemistry Educator