column.php "missing" in swis2

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Mon Sep 5 16:18:10 UTC 2011

I would do backflips to have SWIS available through revision
control, that would be fantastic!

I appreciate very much this patch to columns.php, I will test it
and hope it works!

Regardless of my asking questions and reporting issues I'm finding
here, I'm extremely happy with SWIS2: it's doing things I have never
been able to do before.

Please do very much continue to work on this, but don't let my
questions be pressure to complete things before their time.  I do
happily use SWIS2 now and will continue to do so as you complete
the below work!

-Alan

--
.i ma'a lo bradi cu penmi gi'e du